miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

219- I deserve a ________

In my live i deserve a good work. When I grow up I want to study something that I like. I would like to make money and at the same time having fun. Also, I would like to go to many parts of the world with my family. with this I would have a beautiful house with my fanily and we will go to visit many different places like Europe, The Fiji islands, etc. I would also like to have a good car, I ill deserve it because I was good and an intelligent person.

Another thing that I deserve is a great family when I grow up. I want a nice and sweet husband that cares about me. Two or four kids. I would like to have two girls and two boys, or one boy and one girl. I would also like to have 2 dogs. We will live in Mexico, Australia or Brasil. I would also, invite many of my friends.


Also, I deserve to have what I want. I deserve it because Im a person that studies. I have good grades. Not only that but, Im a really nice person. I also try my best in almost evrything. I would like new things like a celphone, laptop, etc. Hopefully everything that I deserve comes true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario