domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

Family Tree



The most challenging thing was that most of us didnt know how to use photoshop, and when someone knew everyone was asking that person. Also when the person didnt know how to do somwthing you had to change a lot of things. I find it hard to choose the frames, some of them didnt fit well in the picture of the person. Another thing was that I coulnt find pictures of my grandparents. Then, I most of us dont have photoshop so its hard for us to write blogposts and to do photoshop in one day. I over come it because I had a computer with it but it didnt had internet and then the charger was dead because that computer is really old. I also put my uncle, my sister's boyfriend and my dog. I today i upload my family tree evnthough I had already had written everything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario