lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

Artifact(:

It was really hard for me to create an artifact. I couldnt find a tutorial that was easy and that I could understand. I had a lot of trouble finding the correct one because I couldn't understand most of them. I did this project three times because of the tutorials, I coulntd finish them, I tried more than three times but I almost finished 3 of them. The last one wasn't the best idea but I tried.


I chose Julians artifact because it was well done. Its very intersting. I like the rain even though is not easy to see, its really cool when you look at it closely. I like teh cat that he chose, and the was he made it a rock. I admire how he change it to rock. Another thing is that he did something extra, he put rain even though it was good without it. I think it looks better with the rain. Here is his work:




I think is really cool, I like it because I see something special on it. Also it looks real, I would have it outside of my house so people could see it. I would buy it if is not very expensive. Its very interesting but if its expensive I wouldnt buy it. It would help people because they could hide cameras there for robers and it helps your house so it looks better. It's a cute artifact.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario