martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Animation/ stop-motion

I decided my idea for a transformation thinking about what I liked. I wanted to use an ice-cream and a jellyfish but then I herad someone was doing that idea so I asked a friend what could I use and she said that I could transform a jellyfish into a dress. My idea changed slightly, also I made a happy face at the ending because I neede more pictures and I wanted to end it with a good feeling. During the process of animation I faed some problems, the lights changed the color of the pictures. They still look good. Another problem was that I finished before taking 200 pictures so I did another figure and played with the background. I didn't like making the stop animation because I thought i was going to be better. Not only that but, I thought I was going to have fun and I didn't. Im not interested in an animation carrer because I dont like art and I think Im not good at it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario