martes, 22 de septiembre de 2009

Social Media Revolution(:

I use the network in different ways. I use Myspace, Facebook, hi5, and other..
The one that I use the most is Facebook. I use them to see pictures. Is fun seeing pictures of people because sometimes they have of you. Also, I talk with friends, and meet friends of friends. They are really dangerous because if you add a contact you dont know they can kidnap you. Thats why you should add just the people you know o friends of friends.





This networks are affecting the people in their education. It affects beacuse they dont put attencion. Also it affects their lives when they enter too much. When kids have homework in their computers they dont put attencion and istead of doing their homework they enter to this networks. Sometimes they help because you get information.

We should be able to control our selves. I think in a way this is a good idea. Is a good idea because we can learn of things. Is bad beacuse many people use this in a bad way. Also you can come adictic to this.






5 comentarios:

  1. I am also involved in social media the same way as you. I totally use Facebook every single day, the others I can take a month without using. You are right that the network is affecting us because we don't put attention. But I think it only affects us if we use it too much. Everything has limits and when you use something theres always a time to stop. If we get crazy about internet and use every single day we might get crazy. Great post!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree and Im involved in the same way. I liked youre comments. I agree that it affects if we use it to much. Nice post!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I totally agree we all are involved with social media. I love the way you express everything. good job! loved it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your paragraph was a little confusing but most of what your are saying is completely true. I don't think social networking can be considered an addiction. I too use social networking the same way as you.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Begoo I agree with you its really hard to forget about social medias, leave behind social media, even I when i don't use the computer to check my e-mail, Facebook, Myspace, Messenger I feel wierd :). Well The Point is that I agree 100% with you.

    ResponderEliminar