miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009

MAP testing!

MAP testing dosent make feel happy. I dont like to do thid test. I dont like them because is horrible staring at a computer.The first test that I take in the year goes down because I dont remember the things after summer vacations until they we talk about it again. I know that i can do better than what i have the first time.

The test wiil affect me in the future. Depending in what I get in the test they know in the level that I should be. This test makes the teacher know your level of reading, math or language. The teachers will decide where should you be. This is how MAP testing affects us.

I would change this test by making them shorter because many students dont like to stared at the computers reading things they dont like. I would put more colors so the readers are interseted in what they are reading. Also I would made them funner, like games but leraning. Thats what i would change if I could.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario