miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Bego(:

Helloooooooooooooooo(:
My name is Begoña, I was born in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I live with my mom my sister and my dog! My sister's name is Nuria, our names are from spain. My mom's name is Olivia, she's a computer teacher. She was my teacher one year ago. Amie is my dog's name it means friend in french that's why we named her like this. My sister is 18 years old and my dog is 2 years old :D!


This are two friends: Suzeth at the left, me, and Nicole




I am 13 years old, I like to sing and to hear music. I used to play soccer and basketball. But I dont play them anymore, eventhough in some way I would like too. I have many friends in my school and out of the school. Some of my friends are Renata, Nuni, Erika, Natalia, Karin, Julian, Sebastian, Mateo... and almost all of my classmates. My dog and Julian's dog are going to have puppies some day. I have a best friend since first grade, and that is Suzeth. We understand each other in EVERYTHING. We both like to sing, shop and hangout. Two years ago I went with her to Disneyland, it was my first time going. I had a great time!




My favorite food is the italian food. My favorite Ice cream is Cookies&Cream, I love it!! My favorite colors are purple and yellow. My new i-pod is yellow!! Another thing that I like is the computer, when I do my homework in the computer I end up in facebook. Sometimes I dont like that because I dont finish my homework early. I would like to travel to Europe, Canada, and Russia. Sometimes I like to go to de beach, and when I go, I enjoy taking pictures alone and with someone. I like to learn new things. Im learning to speak in French. This are some things of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario